I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Gospel Message Day 156

Atonement - Pains & Afflictions, Part 3

Today, I went to the temple. I'd been having some rough patches all morning. I felt like it would be better for me to "hide away" in Initiatory where only the Temple workers would see me in case I lost it again. But as I walked inside, the Spirit confirmed that I needed to do sealings instead. Even though I'd already done them twice in the last month and could use the comfort from the words in the Initiatory ordinance. But I followed the prompting. And the sealing session brought something which gave me comfort in my current situation. The something makes absolutely no sense as to why it would bring me comfort. But for me, it did. And the Lord knew that was what I needed right then. Atonement in action!

No comments: