I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Miss

Day 364

It was a difficult dinner, because I had to say good-bye to friends I have made and loved over the last 3 years. But it was also a very uplifting and flattering night (though this is going to sound as if I'm bragging about myself). I was told that more people RSVPed to my farewell dinner (and donated money for a farewell fund/party) than anyone else has had before. And when I look at the 18 people who were there and know of at least 6 more people who couldn't make it because of being sick or on vacation, it leaves a tender mark in my heart.

Because I really was loved at my job--for what I did, and for who I am.

No comments: