I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Relax!

Day 314

The phone finally breaks. (I've been waiting for it.)

The phone is able to be replaced.

The new phone now requires some playing with to figure out.

And the city having Restaurant Week and everything going all in the wrong directions just ask for a Date Night. It wasn't bad, either. Great food. Lovely reading material. The environment could have been slightly better, but it was interesting.

It's nice to have a night out (especially before a day off from work that is not typically a day off) to relax when everything else seems to be going in all the wrong directions.

No comments: