I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lessons for Me

Day 213

This is the second time in the last 7 months--when things were not going well for me at all, and then I have to teach a lesson. And the Spirit speaks so much to me in the preparation, and the topic is one I've been needing. And I find more counsel and advice worded just how I needed. And then I have to think on it more deeply if I am to testify of such things while teaching.

I don't know how the others in the room felt, but I know of a surety that the lesson was meant for me.

No comments: