I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Closing One Door

Day 47

Tomorrow I begin a new chapter of life. Not so much of an all-new chapter as it is flowing easily from one chapter to the next. But a new chapter nonetheless. The last chapter, though in two parts, was one that I have greatly appreciated having in my life. I have enjoyed every experience, project, patron, friend, co-worker, lesson, joy, annoyance, and more that has come with being an Adult Services Reference Librarian.

I wouldn't change any of what I've had with that job, and I'm happy and grateful that I loved that work.

3 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Heidi, You are the epitome of the positive side of a quote I found today:

Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it. ~Fyodor Dostoevsky

Love your goodness and optimism!!!!

Mona

ldsjaneite said...

Oh, thank you Mona. That means so much to, especially coming from you who helps inspire such positivity in me!

SuburbiaMom said...

You'll be great!